scripts: manual will run, automated wont

I am using Retrospect 5.6 and backing up to a USB Hard drive. Machines are running XP. I have 3 automated scripts scheduled to run. 2 will run fine (local and a shared drive). However, the 3rd script will only run if I run it manually. I am trying to backup the local drive on a computer on the network. I checked the Source, Destination, Selecting and Options for both manual and automated. They are exactly alike (as far as I can tell) I VERIFIED the script and it "appears" fine.

The error message is "...failed - insufficient permissions. Automatic execution error 1017". However, the machine to be backed up is in the same state (not logged in, and no screen saver on) during both Manual and Automated situations.

Can anyone help? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you but neither of those scenarios fit my situation. There is only one account setup on the main machine where the script was created. Also, if the problem is because at the time of backup I wasnt logged on, then when I log on and setup a schedule to run while I am logged on, it should work....but it doesnt.

I appreciate any additional suggestions.

Archived