Can't find Mac client after installing Retrospect 8

Hello.

Server is running 7.6.123, Driver update and hot fix 7.6.2.101. Windows 2003 Server.

Client is running client 6.2.234, Mac OS X 10.6.4.

Everything worked fine until I installed Retrospect 8.2 (server) on the Mac for test purposes. Now the Windows server can't connect to the Mac client, the error is -530. Other Mac clients are still fine.

I tried reinstalling the Retrospect Mac client software (without uninstall first, I don't like to have to add the client to all scripts again.)

I tried restarting the Mac.

I tried stopping the Retrospect 8 engine.

Firewall is off (as always).

How do I get the backups working again?

As a side note:

Which Mac Retrospect client should I be running with the above Windows Retrospect Server?

Which Windows Retrospect client should I be running with the above Windows Retrospect Server?

Yes, I can ping the client from the Windows Retrospect server.

That would be like seeing itself: This Mac computer is a "client" in the context of our Retrospect Server on Windows. And that's what I got problem with. The SAME Mac computer is acting as a Retrospect Server on Mac.

The Mac client was not found from the Windows Retrospect server using Multicast, but it was found with direct address.

So I tried uninstall the Retrospect client on the Mac, re-installed and restarted the Mac.

The Mac STILL client was not found from the Windows Retrospect server using Multicast, but it was found with direct address. So I forgot it and added it again with direct address.

But would installing Retrospect 8.2 cause this problem?

And I'm still wanting an answer to:

Which Mac Retrospect client should I be running with the above Windows Retrospect Server?

Which Windows Retrospect client should I be running with the above Windows Retrospect Server?