Database Restore after Backup Set Transfer requires the copy set for no good reason

I created a Log backup to a Disk backup set of a SQL Server 2005 database with the SQL Server Client in Rerospect Multiserver 7.6.111 Hotfix 7.6.1.101. I have 2 scheduled Backup Set Transfers that each copy my disk backup set to different tape backup sets on alternating weeks. I am using the Copy Snapshots and Media Verification options only. The result is that when I select Restore Database I have up to 3 different sources for each snapshot to choose from. If I select my latest snapshot which is only on the Disk backup set and select Properties, it indicates that only the Disk backup set is required to restore from scratch. However, when I select this snapshot and return to the Restore wizard, I see that it plans on using the Disk backup set only for the newest logs and then wants one of my Tape sets for everything else down to the Full backup.

When I complete the wizard and restore the DB, it immediately asks for the Tape set. I would prefer to perform this type of restore using only the Disk set, which is completely intact down to the original Full backup. What should I do?