I have a client whose static IP address was changed. I'm trying to change it, or forget it and add by IP address, and it isn't working. When I try to add the new client by IP, it says "retrospect activator code conflict". So I figure I have to forget the old one. On the list of clients, I see the original one and it's in gray (because it can't be found on the network). But when I select it, the "Forget" button changes to "Connect"! How do I get it to forget the existing client and its IP address so that I can add it again under a new IP address? Thanks,

Mike

I did configure->clients and see a list of clients. The one I want is gray. I select it, and have 2 options: Network and Configure. When I hit Configure, I see 3 tabs: General, Configure, and Volumes. When I hit Network, I see a list of clients again, but when I select that client again, the "Forget" button turns to "Connect". How do I ask it to forget the client?!?

Thanks,

Mike