Jump to content



Recommended Posts

This has happened a few times now. Last night the transfer to tape failed because it was 'waiting for media'. I checked the devices screen and it had tapes from two separate backups. One tape was correct, and the other was from a backup set from the previous week. I restarted Retrospect and the devices showed up fine. I could then start the transfer to tape. Any idea why it takes restarting Retrospect in order to see the correct devices intermittently?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I quote rhwalker.

Please provide:

(1) complete version number of Retrospect

(2) complete version number of Retrospect Driver Update

(3) complete version number of the OS

(4) complete description of hardware being used.

(5) complete description of the steps you are doing

(6) complete description of the problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...