Add disk to Backup set.

jayg89

I'm in the middle of a backup and I've been prompted to select a disk to add to the backup set. When I put a new REV 70 disk in the drive and click on Proceed, I get the "This disk is already a member of this backup set, choose another disk or location." error. What am I doing wrong?

Jay

I have been fighting with getting a sceduled backup to run sucessfully for a few weeks now but have 2 different problems. When it starts, it puts up a message box asking me to "Select a disk to add as storage to.." The default location is Desktop with My Computer and My Network Locations shown. I want it to always go to my external USB drive which is mapped as drive W:. The previous members of the backup set are on that drive.

The second problem is that I must leave Retropsect running full screen with the user logged on to Windows XP. If you don't do that, the screen is not refreshing properly and most of the controls/windows are mostly blank, and there's not way to get the screen to refresh so you can even see the prompt request in the first place.

Archived