Retrospect Desktop 16.5.1.109 corrupts NAS address

markslang

I am having problems with one backup script.  I regularly do a file backup alternately to two different NAS drives.  Yesterday, the script for one of the drives failed, saying it could not find the disk.  I went to the backup set properties, and it showed the address as \\N7700PRO\Backup\Backup.    The correct address is just \\N7700PRO\Backup.  I selected the properties, picked advanced, and entered the correct address.  It showed in the window.  I closed the properties dialog.  However, when I immediately opened the properties dialog, it had the old, wrong address again.  I cannot get it to save the correct address.  The index file exists, and the full backup set is still at the correct address on the NAS drive.   The other backup script, for a Synology NAS, still works fine.  It is identical except for the disk address.  I have noticed a few times in the last few weeks that I had to enter the password for the N7700PRO script as it was executing.  I attached a shot of the backup set properties after I made the change and then opened properties again.

Please let me know how I can get around this problem.  This is the first time in many years I have had such an issue.  I know you changed how remote drives are processed in the latest update, and I wonder if that is related.  Thanks. I am running Retrospect Desktop 16.5.1.109 on Windows 10 1903.

Retrospect.jpg