Missing Files

addimoore

I am using Retrospect Professional 7.7 on a Windows 10 machine.  I am definitely not an IT professional - just an average user.  I have used a Duplicate C: script for many years and it has always worked flawlessly.  However, it takes forever to execute (especially whenever there is a Windows update) and so I wanted to set up a Duplicate Documents and Settings script instead.  The Duplicate C: script does exactly what it says - every file is copied.  However, even though the Duplicate: Documents and Settings script is set up exactly the same way, it does not copy files beyond the file folder level.  For example, it lists all of the folders under Documents but does not copy the documents within those folders nor does it copy documents that are not in folders (such as C - Users - Addi - Documents - FileName).  I'm sure there's something simple that is wrong but I have no clue what it is and your help is appreciated.  Thanks!