Retrospect 11 Uninstall Script Not Working

I have a MacBook Pro with Yosemite (10.10.2) and Retrospect 11 client installed to backup to our office's backup server.  I need to uninstall and reinstall the client, but the uninstall application is not doing anything.  My company just installed a Crucial MX200 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal SSD into this machine, and I am wondering whether that might have affected the functionality of the uninstall software, since several older applications that were on the laptop before this upgrade have ceased functioning since the old drive was swapped out.  Any ideas on how I can manually remove the client application, or other helpful thoughts/workarounds, would be much appreciated!

• Like 1

How did you copy everything from the old drive to the new?

Migration Assistant, Carbon Copy Cloner and SuperDuper should be OK. Reinstalling everything from scratch should be OK, too.

Did you have Yosemite on the old drive, too?

Yes, Yosemite was installed before the swap.  I think Carbon Copy Cloner was used for the data transfer. 

I have learned that SynchronizePro, v. 6.7 was used to make the clone of the hard drive.

Then I say it did not do a good job.

I have never heard about that product before.

I would start over with either Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper. Both have a good reputation.