Retrospect 10 doesn't dublicate our disc

Hello,

we are using Retrospect 10.1 under Snwoleapard and we changed the backup disc from a 3 TB harddrive to a 5 TB external harddrive. Now we get this message after 2 hours. 

Hinweis: 98896 Dateien wurde nicht wieder auf das Volume "harddrive" kopiert, da die Option 'Attribut-Änderungsdatum beim Abgleichen verwenden' deaktiviert ist.

!Probleme beim Schreiben der Dateien, Fehler -1101( Datei/Verzeichnis nicht gefunden)

(Note: 98896 files were not copied back to the volume "hard drive", because the option 'attribute change date use when matching' is disabled.

! Problems when writing files, error -1101 (file / directory not found))

Any idea, what the problem is?

The Drives are connected with an USB cable.

I don't try other software. I payed 200 Euros for Retrospect so I want a working software.

Yesterday I deleted the target disc again completely and checked, that the "ignore ownership" button is not active. After 10 hours Retrospect stoped. Only 0,4 Tb of 1,8 Tb are finished.

If you retry to dublicate the volume you get again this message:

+  Duplizieren using Kopier-Assistent - 24.03.15 11:54 at 24.03.15

auf Volume TargetDrive...

-  24.03.15 11:54:49: Kopieren von harddrive

> Hinweis: 283462 Dateien wurde nicht wieder auf das Volume  "harddriveName" kopiert, da die Option 'Attribut-Änderungsdatum beim Abgleichen verwenden' deaktiviert ist.

*Datei "/Volumes/harddrive/Library/Application Support/Retrospect/retroISA_log.utx": scheint unvollständig zu sein

*Datei "/Volumes/harddrive/Library/Logs/parallels.log": scheint unvollständig zu sein

*Datei "/Volumes/harddrive/Library/Preferences/FLEXnet Publisher/FLEXnet/adobe_00080000_tsf.data": scheint unvollständig zu sein

*Datei "/Volumes/harddrive/private/var/audit/20150323231333.not_terminated": scheint unvollständig zu sein

*Datei "/Volumes/harddrive/private/var/db/crls/ocspcache.db": scheint unvollständig zu sein

The error hints at hardware problem(s). "-1101 error" is a bad sign.

It is also important to use the right option when duplicating a volume. Use "restore an entire source volume" and not "restore selected files and folders". The latter does NOT restore permissions as you might expect. (Sorry, but I don't know what it is in the German)

Before I started with retrospect I have used the apple first aid (?) Erste Hilfe Software to check the disk. There was no sign of damage. 

Is it possible, that there are to much files to copy for Retrospekt? After I have copied the disk with CopyCloner I have used Retrospect once more. On the last run, there were no problems with retrospect. But for shure I bought this software to make a complete copy of a disk.

I use alway the option "restore an entire source volume".