System with multiple user profiles, what gets backed-up?

New to Retrospect.

I'm sure this is a simple question, i just haven't been able to find a definitive answer. I'm thinking the answer is, "just the logged-in user." Just wasn't sure how to properly search the documentation for this.

Environment:

Retrospect 8.1 server for Windows
Clients, all laptops, Win7 and OS X 10.8.3 or 4

Each laptop has a user profile, which is what is logged in, and an admin profile, which is idle.

Retrospect will use a service account with local admin access to laptops.

This concerns both Win7 and OS X...

When I create a backup script to targeting:

-Win7 - predefined "Profile and settings', or custom My Document + Desktop, will the script only target the currently logged-in user, or will it grab the defined directories for all users? 

-OS X10.8.3 or 4:  Full system, or custom Documents + Desktop, will the script target the currently logged-in user or will it grab the defined directories for all users?

Thanks

The contents of all user accounts should be backed-up when doing a full system backup. As my routine backups are all full system backups I'm not sure about the behaviour of the selectors but looking at them I would guess they would backup all files for all user accounts.

I'm using 8.1 Professional but shouldn't make any difference here. I have a Windows 7 Professional laptop with two user accounts as one of the clients. From browsing the snapshots of the backups of this client the contents of both user accounts are in the backups. The Retrospect Client is running at default settings for user and permissions.

EDIT:

Retrospect will use a service account with local admin access to laptops.

Are you talking about the Retrospect Backup Server or the Retrospect Client here? Edited by Scillonian