10.1 is out

We've updated the Downloads page to reflect the correct size (414 MB). The download from that page is a DMG, while the update from within Retrospect is a zip file. There are a few differences between the two files, but both include everything you need for a complete update.

• Like 1

We've updated the Downloads page to reflect the correct size (414 MB). The download from that page is a DMG, while the update from within Retrospect is a zip file. There are a few differences between the two files, but both include everything you need for a complete update.

Thank you very much for your reply and answer to my question and the update of the downloads-page with the correct sizes! B)

Set-to-go knowing the excact sizes now, so I'll be updating today.

Looking forward to use the new release!

Cheers.

Hi and thanks for reading!

Up-and-running again in RS 10.1.0.221, still using the 'older' client on native windows machine.

I only ran the notified update from within the RS 10.1.0.178 release, so NO un-istall and/or downloaded updater used! The updater gave no warnings / errors of any importance at all and I'll run a check on the /var/log later today. A good application let's you controll all your up-date and -grades from within itself, imho.

RetroISA and RetroEngine has dropped significant in CPU% load, so for that I'm very happy to report that back to you.

RS_10.1.0.221.jpg

After this first time all -local and -clients backup I have to get started with the Disaster Recovery sequence by pulling out all my HDD's and replace them by clean spares!

Q: is it correct that my BootCamp 5.0.545 Windows Pro 8 x64 partition is listed as a MAC OS X drive?

Keep you all posted.

Cheers.