Off Topic - OnLine Purchasing

I recently purchased one copy of Workgroup Backup (Mac) via the on-line form and I was shocked to see that I was sent two serial numbers & billed for three copies. I have a screen dump of the 'Order Confirmation' web page that confirms I ordered ONE copy.

I hastily emailed customer_service@dantz.com to sort this out, this was two days ago and I have had no reply. This is not customer service of any degree!

Does anyone know how/who I can contact about this - or will I let them contact me when they realise the credit card payment has been cancelled.

Mike

On the other hand, some of us have had less than great response, even without a holiday weekend. I ordered the 5.0 upgrade on CD, and when it hadn't arrived after a couple of weeks, I sent an e-mail asking about the status of my order. TWO WEEKS LATER I received a response, saying that it was going to ship on 4/30. It must have shipped via Mule Express, since I finally received it just yesterday.

I know they were swamped with 5.0 orders, but they should at least post a message to tell us that!

Archived