Problems were detected during each of the last 7 backups

Fixnpcs

Hi Folks!

I have a customer that is receiving this error message using Retrospect Express for Windows with a Maxtor External One Touch II drive:

"Problems were detected during each of the last 7 backups. Click here to make changes …"

I tried doing a search for this error and found nothing. I browsed 40 pages in this forum section and did not see anything related to it. I have seen this message before at other client sites and I was able to clear it by simply re-running the setup and saving it.

Has anyone else seen this before? If so is there a fix or a check to make sure the back ups are OK?

Thanks,

John

• 3 months later...

Hi again - my same customer recently experienced a PC hard drive crash (internal not the external Maxtor) and we reloaded windows and all her data. Now she is getting that same error again (see above) and it looks like we should update the Retrospect Express again but I see different files to update it with at your URL:

http://www.emcinsignia.com/supportupdates/updates/

Which one should we download and install to update it properly?

1) Retrospect Client for Windows 7.5.116, OR

2) Retrospect 7.5.324 Installer, OR

3) Driver Update 7.5.7.103

Thanks,

John

PS - We were very glad to be able to recover all her data using Retrospect. What a total blessing that was! Her PC's hard drive had crashed to the extent that the data was completely unreadable. Thanks Dantz!

Archived