Help recovering from disaster

hoganwj

Help. I have a small home network (3 computers) andRetrospect Pro v7.0.301 that I got in January. I did a backup of five discs (two on the main Viao computer, one external where I store the backup set, and one each for the two other computers). I did a second backup in late February. My main computer (Vaio) died. I hadn't made Disaster Recovery discs with Retrospect because I had them witn my Viao. I have used the Viao recovery discs to get my computer running again but now I need to access the Retrospect backup set on the external drive. Even after I reinstall Retrospect and try to reconstruct the catalogue file, it seems to recognize only the C:drive back up. How do I get REtrospect to recognize the other four backup drives in the set?

Hi,

If you recreated your catalog successfully, then you should be able to see the other partitions in the backup set "snapshot".Make sure that the backup set you recreated contains all the three partitions otherwise try recreating all the backup sets you have on your external backup hard disk.

Thanks,