Retrospect confused about autoloader contents after update

Can someone post that link to the 5.6 down grade?

I have the exact same issue (among countless others with Retrospect) regarding the library.

I too have a Exabyte 1x10 Autoloader. My tapes show up all mixed up all the time. I have each tape named by the day i.e. 1-Monday, 1-Tuesday etc. My inventory in Retrospect will show 2 mondays, etc --- completly random.

BRU is looking better each an every day.

Dan T

Quote:

Well, the problem is back. (I'm currently using 6.0.204 and RDU 5.9.104). Trying the Initialize Elements, and the Option-Unload....

I'm not having this problem with 6.0.204 and RDU 6.0.103 using a Sony LIB-162 AIT3 autoloader.

But I'm gonna try to recreate it by initialising the elements. ;-) I saved the RDU 5.6 before I upgraded, so I should be able to dig myself out. Wish me luck.

Hi

Please try the option key + eject all command with Retrospect 6.0.204 and Driver update 6.0. A change was made in this update that will reset the entire barcode inventory in Retrospect, not just the inventory of tapes currently in the loader.

Once that has been done you should start from a truly clean slate as far as bar codes are concerned. I'm thinking that should take care of the problem...

Thanks

Nate

Archived