Sign in to follow this  
awnews

Error -1019 (not enough resources)--What kind? How much?

Hi

Which drive did you move the 52 meg of data from?

You may want to turn trees and volumes logging to 6 in the hidden Retrospect preferences. That may give us a clue as to what these mystery resources are.

Thanks

Nate

Just to confirm, the 9/27 RDU 5.3.103 update did *not* cure the "not enough resources" (can't save snapshot) that several people, including myself, have been reporting during the last month or so. It didn't claim to, but the description of "...resolved preventing Retrospect from reporting out of memory errors..." gave me hope...

Hi

I don't think so. Unfortunately my mail is acting funny so I can't be sure. I'll check and let you know if it does make any difference.

Thanks

Nate

Just to clarify, I meant that I *had* already empirically confirmed that it did not fix the issue. I installed that RDU but I just got the same "not enough resources" message on one of the problem backups when it ran the next day.

Since I upgraded a system (XP SP1) from R6.5 to R7.0, the "Can't Save Snapshot, -1019 (not enough resources)" messages during some backups have gone away.