EZ-Quest 48x12x48

I purchased the EZ-Quest 48x12x48 only because the Dantz hardware compatibility index told me I could. I have not been able to get the drive to be seen by Retrospect. I have Toast 5.02, as well as

Toast CD Reader 5.0.2, Toast FireWire Support 1.0.8, and Retrospect SDAP Support 1.2.

The driver works great with Toast, but I can't get it to work with Retrospect. I am doing exactly what the web site said I should be doing, but it still does not work. Is there software conflicts I don't know about?

Anyone, please help!

Best,

Mitch

I realize I mis-stated the probelm in my initail post....

I am using Mac OS 9.2.2

Retrospect can "see" the drive when I go to Device Status, in fact it can even see the drive in Configuration/Devices when I put in a CD w/ data on it. The probelm I am having is that I when I put in blank media in the drive, I no longer "see" the drive in Configuration/Devices, but can only see it when I go to Device Status.

So, I am having trouble using the drive with Retrospect becasue when I put in the blank media I can't see/use the drive. Sorry for the unclear initial description. I'll put this in a new post too.

Archived