Backup to multiple DVD's Win 7 64 bit

engexperts

I am using Retrospect 7.7 on Win 7 Pro 64 bit. When it runs a scheduled backup to DVD, no windows open and the process waits for additional disks, but no prompts, nothing. When I try to open Retrospect, it opens the monitor instead and shows a progress bar, but does not ask for additional disks. How am I supposed to know that it needs another disk?

When I give it additional disks until the progress bar is finished, then it starts to verify the backup set, but still does not prompt for the disks it needs. What am a doing wrong that it is not asking for the disks?

I think I understand what you are saying. Unfortunately, I have it set to start a backup when I am not here and retrospect is not running. So even though this might give me a way to work, it makes it impossible to work the way I want.

Could I instead of installing to all users instead uninstall and re-install for just me as a user and it will work properly?