Backup scripts randomly change

If you created another script by duplicating an existing one it can lead to these kinds of problems. The best course of action is re-create the broken script from scratch and not duplicate an existing one. When I set up my scripts I always create new ones and I have never experienced this problem. The one time I did duplicate a script I did run into this problem.

Im having the very same problem and it is concerning since I use Retrospect to backup my photography business. I do not use copies scripts so this problem seems to happen randomly. The funny thing is that this seems to be an issue when the system reboots or is shutdown. The script works fine for 2-3 days than just changes source drives. And the funny thing (not really) is that the drive the becomes the source isnt used in any other script. If this continues I will have to abandon Retrospect and try something else, these files are just too important to leave to chance backups.

V