Can't set any scripts to run in the AM

Upon editing some existing scripts, I noticed that I can not set an AM time for the script schedule. Changing the time in the Schedule dialog to AM will not reflect in the actual schedule summary above. Any PM time can be set. Existing scripts run in the AM but if I edit one, I can no longer set an AM time that "sticks". I've tried a brand new script - same issue. I have reproduced this issue on two separate Retrospect installations at two different locations that I administer.

Judging from the time stamp of your screen grab (11:50 AM on October 18, 2010) you are attempting to set a script for a date/time that has already passed.

Try changing the date you're trying to use to a day/time in the future and it should stick.

Yes, Retrospect should handle this more intelligently.

Dave

Judging from the time stamp of your screen grab (11:50 AM on October 18, 2010) you are attempting to set a script for a date/time that has already passed.

Try changing the date you're trying to use to a day/time in the future and it should stick.

Yes, Retrospect should handle this more intelligently.

Dave

THANK YOU!l

I don't know what's dumber, Retrospect for handling it this way or me for not figuring that out. Trying to set up a script to do something everyday at a certain time should not be dependent on what date box you have clicked on the little calendar there.

OK, I've decided, it's Retrospect that's dumber :)