ghost drives keep appearing thus stopping session backup's

Can someone please tell me why Retrospect v7.0 can access my storage sets made during a normal session but cannot seem to find the correct drive during a scheduled session?

The drives involved are network drives; 1 of which I am backing up (source drive) and the other I am using for the retrospect BU storage sets.. they are in a network drive package using a NetGear storage central SC101 system.

Each time I restart my computer a ghost source drive appears in retrospect.....when this occurs the BU script grabs that ghost source drive instead of staying with the original selected source drive.... thus I have delete the ghost source drive manually each time and re-select the source drive for this session script. Then I can finally run a scheduled session.... at least till the next time the cpu is rebooted.

Ive been told this is a drive permission issue, though this computer always is booted in Admin and can always access these drives with no "user or pw" permissions from any other program I choose.... accept retrospect does not care about this for some reason.......!

WHY IS THIS!

WHY would Retrospect be so bullish to demand permission if I have chosen to operate in this configuration.

If I attempt to select permissions, the drive cannot be seen at all by retrospect.

HELP!

Its driving me nuts.