Moving Express 7.6 Backup Set to another USB HDD

baweeks

I'm basically a Mac person. Using Retro Express for Windows v.7.6 to back up my one Vista machine to a direct-connect USB HDD (until I can get Retro 8.1 Mac to back it up as a client at a decent speed). Very impressed with the Windows version's speed and impressive compression vs. Retro 6 Mac or 8 Mac.

Question: For housekeeping reasons, I want to move the backup set, the destination files, from one external USB drive to another. I still want to continue adding smart incremental backups to the same backup set, but just on the other USB drive I want to move the backup set to. Can I just do a drag of the folder named "Retrospect" in my admin account in the Vista SP2 GUI? Or do some commands in Express 7.6 Windows. What might be the steps for either option (instruction can be fairly rough, even though I'm a Mac person I can get my way around Vista decently enough, if it's a drag of the folder in the GUI I can change permissions in the GUI if need be after the drag, etc.).

Thanks in advance, and also to the other 2 posts just put up tonight.

-baweeks