robdeckman

Retrospect 7.7 - link to download Disaster Recovery CD?

The link, I think, was under the Backup>Disaster Recovery option in the program itself. It was broken anway and took you nowhere. Can't check now as I have gone back to version 7.6 as 7.7 is a disaster with upgrade links broken (had to try it on a trial license) and client licenses from 7.6 not working with 7.7, but no upgrade options?

Steve

Sorry about this. The Client license issue will be fixed soon with an RDU drop in file. I am hoping it comes out today.

The webteam will be fixing the website very soon so that the link in the program takes you to a valid page.

Any news on this? I'm on the latest 7.7 Multi-server + value addon and the link to download the DR CD isn't working, unless there's a further update I don't know about?

I can't find it on any download page either...

Richard

Edited by Guest

The link you provided works fine, but the link in the software (Backup > Disaster Recovery) doesn't seem to do anything?

I'm on 7.7 b208 if that helps.

Anyway, problem solved - many thanks for the URL!

Richard

Edited by Guest

I have just upgraded to 7.7.208 and burnt the CD recovery image that was included in the upgrade download.

BUT when I run the CD it will only let me replace files and folders, I will not let me do a full system replace. That button is greyed out.

Any ideas