"Content not recognized" message on a Retrospect formatted disk.

SirSpeedy

I was in the middle of the end of the day immediate backup when Retrospect asked for a new disk. It ejected the disk it was backing up to so I put in a new disk. Retrospect said it was naming the new disk then proceeded to write to it, It then stopped and asked for the previous disk. I put that in. It proceeded to write to it. It then asked for the newly named disk. I put that back in. It then said "Content not recognized" and kept asking for that disk. What's going on?

I'm using Retrospect v.6.1.230 on a Mac G5 Dual 2.7Ghz.

Ok, then you have posted in the wrong forum. This is the Retrospect (Professional) for Windows forum.

The correct forum where you might get some assistance would be the Retrospect 6.x for Macintosh forum. Here is the link (yes, the forums are misnamed, and it's hard to find the correct one):

Retrospect 6.x for Macintosh forum

I suggest that you repost your help request in that forum, together with information about your hardware and software configuration. It would also be helpful (and essential) to provide the version of Mac OS you have.

Russ