Mailbox Restore

Just doing a first time test on restoring a mailbox. We are running 7.6.123 with driver update and hot fix version 7.6.2.101. In the left column under restore, I click Mailbox, I then select my source (my testing mailbox) and then when I go to select my machine under destination,the OK button is grayed out and does not allow me to select it. It actually will not let me select any machine. I am wondering if there is an option that needs to be enabled, or if there is something I am not doing correctly? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

Lennart, thanks for that last post. Helped me to understand what to do, but also raises another question. Under source I selected our mailbox backup, then in the bottom window I am able to select the mailbox I am trying to restore. Under destination, I then select our Exchange Server and in the list of mailboxes, I select the same mailbox, as that is what I am trying to restore. In items chosen, I selected everything, because we are trying to do a full recovery of this mailbox. I click restore mailbox and all seems to go well, however when I actually open the mailbox on the PC, none of the messages that were backed up are there. Any suggestions?

Edited by Guest