Retrospect shows tape in slot 2 as "unknown" 2 weeks in a row

At my work, we use Retrospect Multi-server 7.6.123 and last week and this week I've noticed something odd and I can't believe they are both bad tapes or going bad. Each week we run file backups, 8 tapes used for that, then sql backups which are in the right magazine. In the left magazine, library slots 1-8, the tape in slot 2 last week when jobs were writing to tape I noticed it wanted to select new media, it had the tape in drive 2 read as "unknown" or something similar. This week, when putting week 1 tapes in, when everything initalized, all tapes were shown, including the drive in slot 2, Tape 2- and it's label there too. I've noticed as of right now, the tape in slot 2 is showing unknown. It did write to it this week, I was never prompted to insert a new media or anything.

I've taken a screenshot for proof.

http://nkeklund.googlepages.com/retrospecttapedrivelist.jpg

Go to the link below.

What should I do? I find it hard to believe that 2 tapes are going bad, all the tapes have labels on them, tapes are all LT03 tapes. We use 400GB tapes with compression can be up to 800GB per tape.

Thanks,

Nick