When is Retrospect 8.0 coming out for Windows?

With all this talk of Macs enjoying the benefits and reliability (?) of Retrospect 8.0 I'm getting jealous.

After searching around I can't find any estimated dates for its release on the Windows platform, which I assume IS going to happen at some point.

Can anyone throw rough 'Quarter' timelines at when RS 8.0 for Windows will be hitting BETA and release?

Thanks,

Richard

ps. Sorry I did do searching, but nothing useful came up!

We do not have a release schedule for an 8.0 for Windows yet, but we do have some cool Windows features coming soon to help with restoring crashed systems.

keep in mind that almost all the features in 8.0 for Mac already exist in 7.6 for windows. This was the first Mac upgrade in over 5 years.

The only missing feature on the Windows side is the console/engine being separated

• 3 weeks later...

YES please focus on updates for Windows DDT should be able to allow use to simply add an option to backup an overwriteo any tape in the LTO drive.

Am wondering whether to continue annual maintenance or look elsewhere for a DDT backup solution for Windows.

• 1 month later...