Restoring Updates

I have a Maxtor One Touch that came with Retrospect 6.0. I had chosen the option of a one-time backup, with the updates every time I backed up rather than a full backup (since it took up so much room). Hard drive crashes, I need to reinstall everything.

All Retrospect will reinstall is the intial backup. I tried rebuilding the catalog; that still didn't get it to add in all those updates. How do I get it to do that, too? I really need the recent files, too.

Thank you!

Shirley

I have Windows 98. As for how I rebuilt the catalog, I just did what Retrospect told me to--the option under Restore, and then you can click on rebuild catalog. I also tried doing it with a trial download of the newest version of Retrospect and it didn't do it when I restored after that, either.

I went through those and didn't find one specifically on this issue. Maybe I'm using the wrong words to search? I'm really desperate. I've been trying for two weeks to get these uploaded, and have been on the site almost daily trying to find an answer, and apparently I'm just not putting in the right keywords or something.

Thanks!