Unable to build Diaster Recovery CD

MikeV99

I have built a XP SP3 bootable CD (tested and it boots and runs). I am using the latest update for Retrospect Express. I tried using a different userid. I turned off virsus and defender checking. I used the XP SP3 CD as the source for the Diaster Recovery script. I still get the same errors (the iso is too big for the CD and the File "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Retrospect\RtrExec.dir\Exec\State\atl.dll": cannot write, error -1132 (file creation error on destination volume) error message. The RtrExec.dir is empty.

The account I am using is an administrative account. I created a text file in the RtrExec.dir and was able to do so without errors. The C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Retrospect\RtrSec.dir folder had mainxp.dat in it so the Retrospec application does have write permissions.

Is there anything else I might try? Can I provide you with additional information to help resolve this? Is there someone I might call? I am out of ideas.

How can I create the Diaster Recovery iso?

Please help,

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by Guest
This is a public forum. Posting to individuals is not allowed