Restore a backup from other computers

CiscoBoy

Hi,

I'm running Retrospect Express HD v2.5.113 on 2 computers, backing both up to an external hard drive. I would like to perform a restore from one computer's backed up files to the other.

After clicking on Restore, I click on the 'Restore a backup from other computers...' link and although it displays my other computer's name, when I select it and click 'next' it just brings me back to my own restore points.

I would've thought it should display the other computer's restore points allowing me to select files to restore?

Any suggestions?

Thanks for that. I don't see where that option is as the Express HD version has very limited 'options' to choose when setting up a backup. As far as I can see, you choose what you want to back up, where to back it up to and when to back it up. Nice and simple!

Both machines are backed up to the same folder on the network hard drive (an iomega Network Hard Drive)and each has a folder named as the computer name contained within which are full of each other's restore points. There are no permissions set on the folder at all.....hmmm