What files skipped due to missing member

As I was doing a restore I found that the first member of my disk based backup is corrupt. How do I find out what files were skipped in the restore?

Here is all the log tells me.

- 1/5/2009 4:15:31 PM: Restoring from Blue, Snapshot FP5_Mission, 12/25/2008 8:39:42 AM

Reported missing by user: "1-Blue"

1/5/2009 4:21:08 PM: 1 execution errors

Remaining: 175 files, 87.9 MB

Completed: 254 files, 363.8 MB

Performance: 191.4 MB/minute

Duration: 00:05:36 (00:03:42 idle/loading/preparing)

It would be nice to find out what those 175 files are. I can't diff against the source, the source is dead too.

Thanks,

Dan

It looks like I can get an idea by doing another restore, in the "Files Chosen" step there are stars next to the files that will be skipped.

This is a step in the right direction, but still a pain. If I had a list of skipped files it would be easier to pull just those files from a different backup set.

Dan

I thought I had a method...

I selected the files that were missing from the restore and created a selector from them. But I couldn't figure out how to apply a selector to a restor.

(Maybe I should have done restore -> Find Files. I didn't think of that until just now.)

I ended up just comparing the files on the computer after restore with the contents of a snapshot. It was a pain (the Mac I was restoring to sorts differently than the retrospect server,) but it seems to have worked.

Could this be a feature request? Instead of saying "I restored some files, but skipped some other ones," we could get a report of what was actually done.

Thanks,

Dan