Unusually large Config75.dat and Config75.bak files

I have noticed that there are a pair of 3.4 GB files at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Retrospect\ named Config75.dat and Config75.bak. I understand that these are supposed to contain the Retrospect configuration information in a binary format. This seems like a lot of information for three simple scripts and one tape drive. Is there a way to shrink these or move them to another drive? This server is running Retrospect Multi Server Version 7.6.111 with driver Update and Hot Fix, version 7.6.1.101 on a Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition with Service Pack 2 if that matters. Let me know if you want more details. Thanks,

Benson

I just manually removed the history and events from August to October and these files shrank to about one gigabyte each. It would have been easier if I could have selected a range of events to delete instead of having to manually remove each one individually. A way to archive this information or move these files to another location would also be nice. Thanks for your help,

Benson