Blu-ray mentioned in RDU version history

The Retrospect Driver Update for Retrospect 6.x (Mac) Version History does not appear to indicate support for any Blu-ray disc burners as of today. However, there is one reference to "Blu-ray" in the document:

"-Fixed an error -100 when trying to erase unformatted DVD+RW or Blu-Ray media"

This seems to indicate that Retrospect can be or is being used, at least in the lab, with Blu-ray media.

I am considering the purchase of an OWC Mercury Pro 6x Blu-ray burner, with the internal mechanism made by LG Electronics. Toast Titanium 9 appears to support burning data to a Blu-ray disc spanning multiple discs.

So what is the status of Retrospect 6.x (Mac) or Retrospect X (beta) with Blu-ray discs (and Mac OS 10.5.5 on a PowerPC G5 Mac)?

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I did search for supported devices there before posting my question, and did not come up with any supported Blu-ray devices for the Mac. I believe one was tested and failed (while it succeeded in the Windows version), and one more hasn't been tested. Neither model is an LG.

My question isn't just about my Blu-ray drive, which I'm assuming is not supported, but about the mention of "Blu-ray" in the RDU.

Thanks.