Urgent help needed please.

We have recently setup a new server with Server 2008 and exchange 2007. We have split Exchange between two servers, one running the hub and the other running mailbox roles. I've installed Retrospect on the mailbox server and fully updated it. but i can't get it working.

We have several storage groups on different drive arrays

First off I assume you have to add both the Storage groups and the Exchange mailboxes to the backup scripts? i'm able to add the storage groups with no problems. but can't add the "exchange mailboxes" i get a logon box appear. "use current RBU information" is greyed out which leaves the Domain Authentication. I've entered the details into those fields so many times now and it keeps throwing back "sorry authentication failed."

So that's the first problem.

The second problem is.

So far i've tried to back up just the storage groups as i'm currently unable to select "excahgne mailboxes" as above. The backup goes to run as it would normally. it reconises there being 27gb but doesn't actually back anything up. if i go into the logs there are allo sorts of errors.

- 8/27/2008 10:02:25 AM: Copying Primary Storage Group

Backup type: Full

HrESEBackupReadFile --

Error returned from an ESE function call (-1,003).

MapError: unknown Windows error -1,003

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::BackupRead: HrESEBackupReadFile failed, winerr -1003, error -1004

File "Primary Storage Group\Creative Database": can't read, error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

HrESEBackupOpenFile(0c7ff0fa4) -- Functions called in an invalid sequence.

File "Primary Storage Group\Essential Services Database": can't read, error -3662 (Functions called in an invalid sequence)

HrESEBackupGetLogAndPatchFiles(0c8000209) -- The backup call is out of sequence.

HrESEBackupGetLogAndPatchFiles(0c8000209) -- The backup call is out of sequence.

File "Primary Storage Group\zzz LOG": can't read, error -3690 (The backup call is out of sequence)

8/27/2008 10:02:39 AM: Comparing Primary Storage Group

8/27/2008 10:02:39 AM: 3 execution errors

Duration: 00:00:14

It does this for each of the storage groups.

I'm really stumped on this one, i've used Retrospect in the past and have several copies on several servers but this is the first time i've atemped to use it with Exchange.

Please help...

Thanks.

I have never seen these errors before and I am wondering if it is caused by some of the changes made to the exchange server. The error we see comes from the exchange server.

Do you know if NT backup is able to successfully copy from the exchange server? It is possible that a backup with NT backup might fix the "invalid sequence" and then allow Retrospect to work from that point on.

You could try Retrospect 7.5.508 to see if it has better luck.

Server 2008 doesn't use NTBackup it has been replaced with "windows server backup" so i added that as a feature and then ran it. It completed with no errors.

So i tried running retrospect again after and once again with the following errors

+ Normal backup using Tuesday at 9/2/2008 11:45 AM (Execution unit 1)

To Backup Set Tuesday...

- 9/2/2008 11:45:54 AM: Copying Primary Storage Group

HrESEBackupReadFile --

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::BackupRead: HrESEBackupReadFile failed, winerr -1003, error -1004

File "Primary Storage Group\Creative Database": can't read, error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

File "Primary Storage Group\Essential Services Database": can't read, error -3662 (Functions called in an invalid sequence)

File "Primary Storage Group\zzz LOG": can't read, error -3690 (The backup call is out of sequence)

9/2/2008 11:46:14 AM: Comparing Primary Storage Group

9/2/2008 11:46:14 AM: 3 execution errors

Duration: 00:00:19

- 9/2/2008 11:46:14 AM: Copying Public Storage Group

HrESEBackupReadFile --

File "Public Storage Group\Public Folder Database": can't read, error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

HrESEBackupReadFile --

File "Public Storage Group\zzz LOG": can't read, error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

9/2/2008 11:46:21 AM: Comparing Public Storage Group

9/2/2008 11:46:21 AM: 2 execution errors

Duration: 00:00:07

- 9/2/2008 11:46:21 AM: Copying Secondary Storage Group

HrESEBackupReadFile --

File "Secondary Storage Group\Client Service Database": can't read, error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

File "Secondary Storage Group\Production Database": can't read, error -3662 (Functions called in an invalid sequence)

File "Secondary Storage Group\zzz LOG": can't read, error -3690 (The backup call is out of sequence)

9/2/2008 11:46:47 AM: Comparing Secondary Storage Group

9/2/2008 11:46:47 AM: 3 execution errors

Duration: 00:00:25

9/2/2008 11:46:47 AM: 8 execution errors

Total duration: 00:00:52 (00:00:01 idle/loading/preparing)

I had tried running it on a earlier version of retrospect before updating to the latest version to see if that resolved our issue.

First off I assume you have to add both the Storage groups and the Exchange mailboxes to the backup scripts? i'm able to add the storage groups with no problems. but can't add the "exchange mailboxes" i get a logon box appear. "use current RBU information" is greyed out which leaves the Domain Authentication. I've entered the details into those fields so many times now and it keeps throwing back "sorry authentication failed."

Can you confirm that public folders in Exchange are running as expected?

Open "Exchange Management Console”->Server Configuration->Mailbox. The public folder is normally contained in Second Storage Group. If the public folder does not exist, this will result in failing to login.

If the authentication fails, then that is probably why we see the other errors. Go to the hidden preferences using ctrl-alt-p-p and set trees and volumes logging to 6. Then attempt to authenticate again. What gets added to the log when the authentication fails?

Yeap Public Folder Database is visible and allows me to click on it.

I have changed the logging to level 6 and this is the new log.

+ Normal backup using Tuesday at 9/3/2008 3:27 PM (Execution unit 1)

To Backup Set Tuesday...

- 9/3/2008 3:27:35 PM: Copying Primary Storage Group

HrESEBackupReadFile --

Exchange_Vol::BackupRead: BackupRead failed error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::GetNextStream: HrESEBackupOpenFile failed.

Exchange_Vol::BackupRead: GetNextStream failed error -3662 (Functions called in an invalid sequence)

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::GetLogFilesSize: HrESEBackupGetLogAndPatchFiles failed.

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::GetNextStream: HrESEBackupGetLogAndPatchFiles failed.

Exchange_Vol::BackupRead: GetNextStream failed error -3690 (The backup call is out of sequence)

9/3/2008 3:27:56 PM: Comparing Primary Storage Group

9/3/2008 3:27:56 PM: 3 execution errors

Duration: 00:00:21 (00:00:01 idle/loading/preparing)

- 9/3/2008 3:27:56 PM: Copying Public Storage Group

HrESEBackupReadFile --

Exchange_Vol::BackupRead: BackupRead failed error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

File "Public Storage Group\Public Folder Database": can't read, error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::GetLogFilesSize: HrESEBackupGetLogAndPatchFiles failed.

HrESEBackupReadFile --

File "Public Storage Group\zzz LOG": can't read, error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::StopDatabaseBackup: HrESEBackupCloseFile failed., winerr -939585628, error -3662

9/3/2008 3:28:02 PM: Comparing Public Storage Group

9/3/2008 3:28:02 PM: 2 execution errors

Duration: 00:00:05

- 9/3/2008 3:28:02 PM: Copying Secondary Storage Group

HrESEBackupReadFile --

File "Secondary Storage Group\Client Service Database": can't read, error -1004 (Database Backup/Restore error)

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::GetNextStream: HrESEBackupOpenFile failed.

Exchange_Vol::BackupRead: GetNextStream failed error -3662 (Functions called in an invalid sequence)

File "Secondary Storage Group\Production Database": can't read, error -3662 (Functions called in an invalid sequence)

TWDBExchangeServer2000Base::GetNextStream: HrESEBackupGetLogAndPatchFiles failed.

Exchange_Vol::BackupRead: GetNextStream failed error -3690 (The backup call is out of sequence)

File "Secondary Storage Group\zzz LOG": can't read, error -3690 (The backup call is out of sequence)

9/3/2008 3:28:25 PM: Comparing Secondary Storage Group

9/3/2008 3:28:25 PM: 3 execution errors

Duration: 00:00:22

9/3/2008 3:28:25 PM: 8 execution errors

Total duration: 00:00:49 (00:00:02 idle/loading/preparing)

However if i was to click 'configure - volumes - exchange mailboxes' the username and password box still come up and if i enter the credentials it does not allow me in. I have tried creating a new account as suggested above with membership to all the required groups.

Another user recently reported the following steps helped them with accessing mailboxes:

. It seems the problem is with MAPI and IPV6 which is enabled by default on Windows Server 2008. To resolve this, I made the following changes in the system32\drivers\etc\hosts file on the Exchange server:

Comment out the line ":::1 localhost"

Add the following two lines:

The mailboxes instantly appeared and I was able to successfully run a backup. I haven’t tried a restore yet. I would think this problem is happening to many Retrospect users running a stock Server 2008 with Exchange 2007 SP1. Apparently, this is also a problem for Outlook anywhere users and is documented at http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2008/06/20/449053.aspx

Thanks i'll give that a try.

I have found the file.

this is what it looks like.

# Copyright © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.

#

# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

#

# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

# space.

#

# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.

#

# For example:

#

# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server

# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost

::1 localhost

This is what i have done.

Is this correct?

# Copyright © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.

#

# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.

#

# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each

# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should

# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.

# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one

# space.

#

# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual

# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.

#

# For example:

#

# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server

# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost

::1 localhost

192.168.0.19 exchangemail

192.168.0.19 exchangemail.foxmain.local

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm affraid to say that i am still have issues. It seemed to be working fine until i had to retrieve a mailbox.

by selecting Restore - Select mailbox - Source and slect a tape, we get the following error in the bottom window.

"Wednesday does not appear to contain any mailbox snapshots"

So this would indicate that after backing up our exchange mailboxes every night under the impression it was working we don't have any retrievable backup archives.

This is actually is a really big concern as this could have a catostrophic affect.

It appears to be backing up ok though with no errors although... in Volumes there is no child objects under "Exchange maiboxes"

Before it would not even let us back anything up so i assumed the problem was resolved.

Please Help.

Edited by Guest

Something else i have Notcied is that in the Manual there is a pic of the Retrospect app open.

The Title Bar says "Retrospect (DOMAIN\RBU)"

Now im assuming that is basically saying that retrospect is running as the RBU user which the manual instructs you to setup to login in as in Preference.

But mine does not say that although i've set up the log in as RBU.

Mine is saying "Retrospect (DOMAIN\administrator)"

• 2 weeks later...

That's interesting, uninstalling retrospect and updating upto 7.5.508 I can see the mailboxes and it backs up with no errors.

There is a but i'm affriad.

But, Retrospect is really unstable and does not run any schedules, i have checked the usual which that could be. Also which is weird a few settings within preferences are greyed out. when i say unstable retrospect just randomly exits.

I think the cause of this is because 7.6 was previusly installed and windows uninstaller doesnt remove everything. leaves stuff all over the place and in the registry also.

Would that make sense? how could i go about making sure retrospect is totally uninstalled before reinstalling and patching upto 7.5.508

I do think though running 7.5.508 has fixed the problem however as i said the main problems are that the schedules then dont run (re set everything up) and it radomly crashes.

As soon as a patch back upto 7.6 it fixes the crashing, i have all the settings back which were greyed out and.... the schedules run once again but nothing is backed up due to the previous errors.

I think the cause of this is because 7.6 was previusly installed and windows uninstaller doesnt remove everything. leaves stuff all over the place and in the registry also.

Retrospect is self contained in the Retrospect folder and does not install stuff "all over the place". The exception is a folder of preferences inside application data. No real registry keys are required for the Retrospect application.

What are these "crashes"? Can you be more specific?

the crash wants to send a report to you guys.

(not the usual windows send report error but one produced via retrospect.)

it right the error to the asserts log so i will understall and go back to 7.5.508 so i can get the details from within the log.

Any thoughts why some preferences are greyed out?

Also why the schedules may not be running but once back on 7.6 they work fine?

I have uninstalled retrospect and patched it back to 7.5.508. Once again i could see the mailboxes and backup with no errors and then it crashes again while backup, it also crashes if a backup isnt running while in the app.

here is the info from assert_log

Retrospect detected a failure:

This report documents an unusual condition detected by Retrospect’s

internal integrity checking. This might be caused by a software bug,

but can also be the result of an incompatibility, hardware malfunction,

damaged system software, or other problems. Details on possible causes

can be found on the EMC Retrospect website:

http://www.emcdantz.com/support

For further assistance, call us at (888) 777-5664 or (925) 600-5304.

Please be prepared to provide us a brief description of the steps

that led to this failure along with the assert log.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OS: Windows Vista version 6.0 (build 6001), Service Pack 1, (64 bit)

Application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Retrospect\Retrospect 7.5\Retrospect.exe, version 7.5.508

Driver Update and Hot Fix version 7.5.13.100

Exception occurred on 10/28/2008 at 4:37:18 PM

Exception code: c0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION

Fault address: 6431717f 0001:0001617f (null)

ERROR: Error while initializing dbghelp.dll, GetLastError: 0 (Address: 00000000)

Thread ID: 1348, Name: Execution thread

EAX:00000000 CS:0023 EIP:6431717f EFlags:00010246

EBX:03648230 SS:002b ESP:05ce3250 EBP: 05ce3254

ECX:05ce34b0 DS:002b ESI:05ce544c FS: 0053

EDX:e1d58000 ES:002b EDI:05ce46d4 GS: 002b

Module Fn (symbol or seg:offset in DLL) Args

=============== ================================= =======================================================================

mbvldrvr.dll MbVolInfo::operator= +F 5ce34b0 6430b2b5 5ce3278 64328070 64328070 34760c 0 5ce3280

mbvldrvr.dll TThreadVolTracker::Poll +471 1 5ce46a0 6450fbb4 37afd0 0 5ce5414 6060c1cc 37af2c

mbvldrvr.dll MBVolPollNow +F 37afd0 0 5ce5414 6060c1cc 37af2c 15d7 0 0

mbvol.rpx mblcpDoLicense +64 37af2c 15d7 0 0 60080f80 f 0 0

meson.dll ModuleData::send +79C 37af2c 'vpdl' 15d7 0 0 60080f80 f 0

mbvol.rpx mbconPGetName +177 3c96e0c 15d7 5ce7c90 0 327dab0 3c96e0c 5ce7c60 6060c1cc

meson.dll ModuleData::send +79C 3c96e0c 'PGNm' 15d7 5ce7c90 0 327dab0 3c96e0c 5ce7c60

TYCE.DLL proGetName +74 327da1c 15d7 5ce7c90 0 327da1c 61 184 27e18dc

meson.dll ModuleData::send +79C 327da1c 'PGNm' 15d7 5ce7c90 0 327da1c 61 184

Retrospect.exe STConvertProRef +160 15d7 5ce8584 61114404 5ce7f08 5ce812c 5ce812c 5ce8354 5ce8354

Retrospect.exe STAssembleScriptArgs +1C3 5ce95a0 0 5cea920 5ce97c8 533ddd0 17c7 17c7 17c7

bdrock20.dll AssembleScriptArgs +31 533dcfc 5ceb4b8 5ceb4b8 5cec1fc 6060c1cc 1 0 'Thsh'

ENGINEHI.DLL extoBegin +85D 533dcfc 33d5bc 533dd14 7d 24 60040000 0 0

meson.dll ModuleData::send +79C 533dcfc 'ExBg' 33d5bc 533dd14 7d 24 60040000 0

meson.dll doTask +299 'ExOp' 0 533dcfc 'ExBg' 5ced2bc 5ced2bc 5cefca0 5ced504

meson.dll TThread::TaskSend +23 3d05b3c 'ExOp' 533dcfc 'ExBg' 33d5bc 533dd14 7d 24

ENGINEHI.DLL execDoRun +237 533dcfc 533dd14 'ABk1' 5cee774 6060c1cc 533dcfc 32c9994 533dcfc

meson.dll doTask +21E 'EScr' 2f6e950 0 0 5ced9f4 5ced9f4 5ced9ec 5ceda00

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d05b3c 'EScr' 2f6e950 533dcfc 533dd14 'ABk1' 5cee774 6060c1cc

ENGINEHI.DLL execRun +4B 533dcfc 32c9994 533dcfc 'TSHG' 0 'EUnt' 19bc 380c880

meson.dll ModuleData::send +79C 533dcfc 'ExRu' 32c9994 533dcfc 'TSHG' 0 'EUnt' 19bc

meson.dll TMesonMsg::Do +92 750028 5c0e0046 3d05b3c 0 0 772bfa88 577978a2 2e7d48

meson.dll TThread::mesonDoOne +155 3d05b3c 5ceeab4 6061149d 0 5ceed5c 0 0 5ceea8c

meson.dll TThread::mesonQFlush +3E 0 5ceed5c 0 0 5ceea8c 1 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +2D 3d05b3c 1 5cef018 5cef500 3648230 3d26464 3d05b3c 5cef0f8

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 5ceefa4 5ceefa4 1 5ceefdc

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d05b3c 'Msg ' 60611470 3d05b3c 1 5cef018 5cef500 3648230

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 5cef4a0 6063862e 5cef990 6063862e 'LopT' 3d05b3c 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 5cef990 6063862e 'LopT' 3d05b3c 60045f5f 0 380aa18 5cefea4

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 5cef4d8 5cef4d8 3d05b3c 5cef4d8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d05b3c 'MsgT' 60612700 5cef990 6063862e 'LopT' 3d05b3c 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 3d05b3c 60045f5f 0 380aa18 5cefea4 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 5cef9c8 5cef9c8 380aa18 5cef9e8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d05b3c 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 3d05b3c 60045f5f 0 380aa18

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 0 5cefeb0 6063862e 280ba84 380baf8 27e18dc 1a24

ENGINEHI.DLL execMakeThreadProc +93 280ba84 380baf8 27e18dc 1a24 1a14 1 1a1d 1

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 2f6b550 0 0 5cefee8 5cefee8 '``EF' 5ceff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d05b3c 'Task' 2f6b550 280ba84 380baf8 27e18dc 1a24 1a14

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 380aa44 0 0 3648230 c0000005 5ceff60 5ce2e40 5ceffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 3648230 5ceffd4 7730cfed 3648230 57796f1a 0 0 3648230

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 3648230 57796f1a 0 0 3648230 0 0 0

ntdll.dll 0001:0006cfed

ntdll.dll 0001:0006d1ff

Thread ID: 1498, Name: driver_thread

EAX:00000001 CS:0023 EIP:76a165b7 EFlags:00000202

EBX:03647d70 SS:002b ESP:0274ea08 EBP: 0274ea20

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:0274ea74 FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:0274eac0 GS: 002b

=============== ================================= =======================================================================

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 274ea74 0 0 0 3d066c4 274ea90 606116b8 274ea74

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 274ea74 0 0 0 0 274ed24 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 3d066c4 1 274eff4 274f4dc 3647d70 6e 3d066c4 274efac

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 274ef80 274ef80 1 274efb8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d066c4 'Msg ' 60611470 3d066c4 1 274eff4 274f4dc 3647d70

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 274f47c 6063862e 274f96c 6063862e 'LopT' 3d066c4 'poAd'

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 274f96c 6063862e 'LopT' 3d066c4 'poAd' 0 274f9dc 274f9ec

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 274f4b4 274f4b4 3d066c4 274f4b4

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d066c4 'MsgT' 60612700 274f96c 6063862e 'LopT' 3d066c4 'poAd'

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 3d066c4 'poAd' 0 274f9dc 274f9ec 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 274f9a4 274f9a4 3a9654 274f9c4

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d066c4 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 3d066c4 'poAd' 0 274f9dc

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 274fa28 274ff10 3df374c 3e8 3df3734 'Timr' 3df3734

devices.dll devThread +15A 32499ac 25d65e4 25d55bc 25d658c 1 0 0 5

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 601753b0 0 0 274fee8 274fee8 '``EF' 274ff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d066c4 'Task' 601753b0 32499ac 25d65e4 25d55bc 25d658c 1

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 25d54d4 0 0 3647d70 0 274ff60 0 274ffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 3647d70 274ffd4 7730cfed 3647d70 50c36f1a 0 0 3647d70

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 3647d70 50c36f1a 0 0 3647d70 0 0 0

ntdll.dll 0001:0006cfed 7c3494f6 3647d70 -1 7732d377 0 0 7c3494f6 3647d70

ntdll.dll 0001:0006d1ff 7c3494f6 3647d70 0 73024ab 1010225 ffeeffee 0 3130010

Thread ID: 1100, Name: Windows Database Volume tracker thread

EBX:03647d70 SS:002b ESP:047aea30 EBP: 047aea48

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:047aea9c FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:047aeae8 GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 47aea9c 0 0 0 3d04fb4 47aeab8 606116b8 47aea9c

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 47aea9c 0 0 0 47aea98 47aed4c 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 3d04fb4 1 47af01c 47af504 3647d70 47aefe4 3d04fb4 101b6

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 47aefa8 47aefa8 1 47aefe0

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d04fb4 'Msg ' 60611470 3d04fb4 1 47af01c 47af504 3647d70

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 47af4a4 6063862e 47af994 6063862e 'LopT' 3d04fb4 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 47af994 6063862e 'LopT' 3d04fb4 60045f5f 0 3805870 47afea4

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 47af4dc 47af4dc 3d04fb4 47af4dc

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d04fb4 'MsgT' 60612700 47af994 6063862e 'LopT' 3d04fb4 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 3d04fb4 60045f5f 0 3805870 47afea4 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 47af9cc 47af9cc 3805870 47af9ec

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d04fb4 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 3d04fb4 60045f5f 0 3805870

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 47afeb0 6063862e 3805c0c 380594c 380594c 26 0

windbvol.rpx dtloVolTrakThread +3A 3805c0c 380594c 380594c 26 0 0 0 3805c48

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 642293b0 0 0 47afee8 47afee8 '``EF' 47aff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d04fb4 'Task' 642293b0 3805c0c 380594c 380594c 26 0

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 380589c 0 0 3647d70 0 47aff60 0 47affc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 3647d70 47affd4 7730cfed 3647d70 56cd6f1a 0 0 3647d70

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 3647d70 56cd6f1a 0 0 3647d70 0 0 0

Thread ID: 1570, Name: Mailbox volume tracker thread

EBX:03647d70 SS:002b ESP:043dea30 EBP: 043dea48

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:043dea9c FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:043deae8 GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 43dea9c 0 0 0 3d0442c 43deab8 606116b8 43dea9c

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 43dea9c 0 0 0 43dea98 43ded4c 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 3d0442c 1 43df01c 43df504 3647d70 43defe4 3d0442c 101b0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 43defa8 43defa8 1 43defe0

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d0442c 'Msg ' 60611470 3d0442c 1 43df01c 43df504 3647d70

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 43df4a4 6063862e 43df994 6063862e 'LopT' 3d0442c 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 43df994 6063862e 'LopT' 3d0442c 60045f5f 0 38080f0 43dfea4

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 43df4dc 43df4dc 3d0442c 43df4dc

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d0442c 'MsgT' 60612700 43df994 6063862e 'LopT' 3d0442c 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 3d0442c 60045f5f 0 38080f0 43dfea4 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 43df9cc 43df9cc 38080f0 43df9ec

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d0442c 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 3d0442c 60045f5f 0 38080f0

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 43dfeb0 6063862e 38081cc 38081cc 3d6e35c 1d 0

mbvol.rpx mtloVolTrakThread +3A 38081cc 38081cc 3d6e35c 1d 0 0 0 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 64528c50 0 0 43dfee8 43dfee8 '``EF' 43dff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3d0442c 'Task' 64528c50 38081cc 38081cc 3d6e35c 1d 0

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 380811c 0 0 3647d70 0 43dff60 0 43dffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 3647d70 43dffd4 7730cfed 3647d70 568a6f1a 0 0 3647d70

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 3647d70 568a6f1a 0 0 3647d70 0 0 0

Thread ID: 1ac0, Name: RetroFrameThread

EBX:03647d70 SS:002b ESP:041dea2c EBP: 041dea44

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:041dea98 FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:041deae4 GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 41dea98 0 0 0 3c47fec 41deab4 606116b8 41dea98

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 41dea98 0 0 0 0 41ded48 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 3c47fec 1 41df018 41df500 3647d70 332b8d0 3c47fec 6bf

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 41defa4 41defa4 1 41defdc

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3c47fec 'Msg ' 60611470 3c47fec 1 41df018 41df500 3647d70

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 41df4a0 6063862e 41df990 6063862e 'LopT' 3c47fec 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 41df990 6063862e 'LopT' 3c47fec 60045f5f 0 17d3d4 41dfea4

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 41df4d8 41df4d8 3c47fec 41df4d8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3c47fec 'MsgT' 60612700 41df990 6063862e 'LopT' 3c47fec 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 3c47fec 60045f5f 0 17d3d4 41dfea4 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 41df9c8 41df9c8 'retr' 41df9e8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3c47fec 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 3c47fec 60045f5f 0 17d3d4

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 332f8bc 41dfeb0 6063862e 322557c 17d3c4 27e18dc 17d194

UIPROD.DLL rfThread +E4 322557c 17d3c4 27e18dc 17d194 17d194 0 10 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 619bce90 0 0 41dfee8 41dfee8 '``EF' 41dff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3c47fec 'Task' 619bce90 322557c 17d3c4 27e18dc 17d194 17d194

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 17d0dc 0 0 3647d70 0 41dff60 0 41dffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 3647d70 41dffd4 7730cfed 3647d70 56aa6f1a 0 0 3647d70

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 3647d70 56aa6f1a 0 0 3647d70 0 0 0

ntdll.dll 0001:0006d1ff 7c3494f6 3647d70 0 45f92c18 101d6e8 ffeeffee 0 1e00a8

Thread ID: 12c0, Name: Volume tracker thread

EBX:03647d70 SS:002b ESP:040de7fc EBP: 040de814

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:040de868 FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:040de8b4 GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 40de868 0 0 0 3bf8254 40de884 606116b8 40de868

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 40de868 0 0 0 76c53c4c 40deb18 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 3bf8254 1 40dede8 40df2d0 3647d70 63524b80 3bf8254 40dedf8

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 40ded74 40ded74 1 40dedac

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3bf8254 'Msg ' 60611470 3bf8254 1 40dede8 40df2d0 3647d70

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 40df270 6063862e 40df760 6063862e 'LopT' 3bf8254 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 40df760 6063862e 'LopT' 3bf8254 60045f5f 0 37fe6ac 40df9ec

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 40df2a8 40df2a8 3bf8254 40df2a8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3bf8254 'MsgT' 60612700 40df760 6063862e 'LopT' 3bf8254 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 3bf8254 60045f5f 0 37fe6ac 40df9ec 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 40df798 40df798 37fe6ac 40df7b8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3bf8254 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 3bf8254 60045f5f 0 37fe6ac

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 0 40d0000 0 0 4e4 0 40df7e0

PCVOL.DLL vtloVolTrakThread +91 37fe788 37fe788 326e404 15 32a0000 0 0 37ff530

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 6095b060 0 0 40dfee8 40dfee8 '``EF' 40dff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3bf8254 'Task' 6095b060 37fe788 37fe788 326e404 15 32a0000

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 37fe6d8 0 0 3647d70 0 40dff60 0 40dffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 3647d70 40dffd4 7730cfed 3647d70 56ba6f1a 0 0 3647d70

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 3647d70 56ba6f1a 0 0 3647d70 0 0 0

Thread ID: 15d0, Name: Adding clients

EBX:03647d70 SS:002b ESP:03a4ea30 EBP: 03a4ea48

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:03a4ea9c FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:03a4eae8 GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 3a4ea9c 0 0 0 32c99e4 3a4eab8 606116b8 3a4ea9c

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 3a4ea9c 0 0 0 3a4eb4a 3a4ed4c 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 32c99e4 1 3a4f01c 3a4f504 3647d70 772b35c0 32c99e4 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 3a4efa8 3a4efa8 1 3a4efe0

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 32c99e4 'Msg ' 60611470 32c99e4 1 3a4f01c 3a4f504 3647d70

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 3a4f4a4 6063862e 3a4f994 6063862e 0 32c99e4 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 3a4f994 6063862e 0 32c99e4 60045f5f 0 3809ef0 3a4fea4

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgR' 60612700 0 0 3a4f4dc 3a4f4dc 32c99e4 3a4f4dc

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 32c99e4 'MsgR' 60612700 3a4f994 6063862e 0 32c99e4 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 0 32c99e4 60045f5f 0 3809ef0 3a4fea4 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 83a4f784 606126d0 0 0 3a4f9cc 3a4f9cc 3809ef0 3a4f9ec

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 32c99e4 0 606126d0 0 32c99e4 60045f5f 0 3809ef0

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 0 3a4feb0 6063862e 372b90 27e18dc 327da1c 3809fd4 3809fd4

NETWORK.DLL pronAddClientsThread +5C 372b90 27e18dc 327da1c 3809fd4 3809fd4 e 0 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 60729050 0 0 3a4fee8 3a4fee8 '``EF' 3a4ff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 32c99e4 'Task' 60729050 372b90 27e18dc 327da1c 3809fd4 3809fd4

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 3809f1c 0 0 3647d70 0 3a4ff60 0 3a4ffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 3647d70 3a4ffd4 7730cfed 3647d70 51136f1a 0 0 3647d70

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 3647d70 51136f1a 0 0 3647d70 0 0 0

Thread ID: 1720, Name: Controller thread

EBX:03647d70 SS:002b ESP:0380e7e4 EBP: 0380e7fc

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:0380e850 FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:0380e89c GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 380e850 0 0 0 326e70c 380e86c 606116b8 380e850

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 380e850 0 0 0 0 380eb00 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 326e70c 1 380edd0 380f2b8 3647d70 0 326e70c 380eda8

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 380ed5c 380ed5c 1 380ed94

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 326e70c 'Msg ' 60611470 326e70c 1 380edd0 380f2b8 3647d70

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 380f258 6063862e 380f748 6063862e 'LopT' 326e70c 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 380f748 6063862e 'LopT' 326e70c 60045f5f 0 17d0fc 380f9ec

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 380f290 380f290 326e70c 380f290

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 326e70c 'MsgT' 60612700 380f748 6063862e 'LopT' 326e70c 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 326e70c 60045f5f 0 17d0fc 380f9ec 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 380f780 380f780 17d0fc 380f7a0

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 326e70c 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 326e70c 60045f5f 0 17d0fc

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 33295ec 61122aa4 33295ec 33295ec c 3260000 0

Retrospect.exe controllerThread +377 3985e4 17ea7c 17d1dc 17d1dc 11 0 0 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 6110d4c0 0 0 380fee8 380fee8 '``EF' 380ff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 326e70c 'Task' 6110d4c0 3985e4 17ea7c 17d1dc 17d1dc 11

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 17d128 0 0 3647d70 0 380ff60 0 380ffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 3647d70 380ffd4 7730cfed 3647d70 51376f1a 0 0 3647d70

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 3647d70 51376f1a 0 0 3647d70 0 0 0

ntdll.dll 0001:0006d1ff 7c3494f6 3647d70 0 'Lms.' 1000100 0 5af8 85c0

Thread ID: 1454, Name: TS Quit request thread

EBX:02642328 SS:002b ESP:02f1f1a8 EBP: 02f1f1c0

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:02f1f214 FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:02f1f260 GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 2f1f214 0 0 0 278d8cc 2f1f230 606116b8 2f1f214

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 2f1f214 0 0 0 2f1f24c 2f1f4c4 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 278d8cc 1 2f1fa28 2f1ff10 2642328 2f1f780 278d8cc 2f1fa28

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 2f1f720 2f1f720 1 2f1f758

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 278d8cc 'Msg ' 60611470 278d8cc 1 2f1fa28 2f1ff10 2642328

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 2f1fa28 2f1ff10 2642328 0 1b5 278d8cc 2f1f738

meson.dll TThread::MsgDelay +89 3e8 0 264 20 2780000 0 0 '`dC'

meson.dll QuitFromTSThread +D2 17e8e8 17e8e8 17eb10 17eb10 17ed38 17ed38 16 690000

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 60619210 0 0 2f1fee8 2f1fee8 '``EF' 2f1ff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 278d8cc 'Task' 60619210 17e8e8 17e8e8 17eb10 17eb10 17ed38

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 17e82c 0 0 2642328 0 2f1ff60 0 2f1ffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 2642328 2f1ffd4 7730cfed 2642328 50466f1a 0 0 2642328

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 2642328 50466f1a 0 0 2642328 0 0 0

Thread ID: 1418, Name: Quit handler thread

EBX:02642328 SS:002b ESP:02dde37c EBP: 02dde394

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:02dde3e8 FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:02dde434 GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 2dde3e8 0 0 0 277da3c 2dde404 606116b8 2dde3e8

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 2dde3e8 0 0 0 2dde880 2dde698 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 277da3c 1 2dde968 2ddee50 2642328 650044 277da3c 6c0075

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 2dde8f4 2dde8f4 1 2dde92c

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 277da3c 'Msg ' 60611470 277da3c 1 2dde968 2ddee50 2642328

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 2ddedf0 6063862e 2ddf2e0 6063862e 'LopT' 277da3c 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 2ddf2e0 6063862e 'LopT' 277da3c 60045f5f 0 17e800 2ddf9ec

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 2ddee28 2ddee28 277da3c 2ddee28

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 277da3c 'MsgT' 60612700 2ddf2e0 6063862e 'LopT' 277da3c 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 277da3c 60045f5f 0 17e800 2ddf9ec 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 2ddf318 2ddf318 17e800 2ddf338

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 277da3c 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 277da3c 60045f5f 0 17e800

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 2ddf34c 2ddf34c 11 0 0 0 15

meson.dll QuitWindowStart +174 0 17e8d8 17eb10 17eb10 17ed38 17ed38 69002e 69006e

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 60618fb0 0 0 2ddfee8 2ddfee8 '``EF' 2ddff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 277da3c 'Task' 60618fb0 0 17e8d8 17eb10 17eb10 17ed38

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 17e82c 0 0 2642328 0 2ddff60 0 2ddffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 2642328 2ddffd4 7730cfed 2642328 506a6f1a 0 0 2642328

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 2642328 506a6f1a 0 0 2642328 0 0 0

Thread ID: 19e4, Name: Server thread

EBX:026410c0 SS:002b ESP:0294ea2c EBP: 0294ea44

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:0294ea98 FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:0294eae4 GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 294ea98 0 0 0 3defa4 294eab4 606116b8 294ea98

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 294ea98 0 0 0 0 294ed48 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 3defa4 1 294f018 294f500 26410c0 294f5dc 3defa4 61ea22c5

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 294efa4 294efa4 1 294efdc

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3defa4 'Msg ' 60611470 3defa4 1 294f018 294f500 26410c0

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 294f4a0 6063862e 294f990 6063862e 'LopT' 3defa4 60045f5f

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 294f990 6063862e 'LopT' 3defa4 60045f5f 0 17e800 294fea4

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 294f4d8 294f4d8 3defa4 294f4d8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3defa4 'MsgT' 60612700 294f990 6063862e 'LopT' 3defa4 60045f5f

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 3defa4 60045f5f 0 17e800 294fea4 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 294f9c8 294f9c8 17e800 294f9e8

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3defa4 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 3defa4 60045f5f 0 17e800

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 3a7e94 294feb0 6063862e 0 17e8d8 720070 620065

meson.dll serverThread +6B 0 17e8d8 720070 620065 17ed38 17ed38 69002e 69006e

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 6060a100 0 0 294fee8 294fee8 '``EF' 294ff54

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 3defa4 'Task' 6060a100 0 17e8d8 720070 620065 17ed38

meson.dll modThreadRoot +15B 17e82c 0 0 26410c0 0 294ff60 0 294ffc4

MSVCR71.dll 0001:00008565 26410c0 294ffd4 7730cfed 26410c0 50236f1a 0 0 26410c0

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 26410c0 50236f1a 0 0 26410c0 0 0 0

ntdll.dll 0001:0006cfed 7c3494f6 26410c0 -1 7732d377 0 0 7c3494f6 26410c0

ntdll.dll 0001:0006d1ff 7c3494f6 26410c0 0 1 32dc470 2950010 0 2950018

Thread ID: 16c8, Name: Main thread

EBX:7efde000 SS:002b ESP:0017d5c4 EBP: 0017d5dc

ECX:00000000 DS:002b ESI:0017d630 FS: 0053

EDX:00000000 ES:002b EDI:0017d67c GS: 002b

USER32.dll 0001:000265b7 17d630 0 0 0 343c24 17d64c 606116b8 17d630

bdrock20.dll UGetMessage +25 17d630 0 0 0 0 17d8e0 0 0

meson.dll msgHelper +248 343c24 1 17dbb0 17e098 7efde000 0 343c24 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Msg ' 60611470 0 0 17db3c 17db3c 1 17db74

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 343c24 'Msg ' 60611470 343c24 1 17dbb0 17e098 7efde000

meson.dll TThread::MsgBlock +96 'Msg ' 17e038 6063862e 17e528 6063862e 'LopT' 343c24 0

meson.dll msgInTask +1F 17e528 6063862e 'LopT' 343c24 0 0 0 17ea38

meson.dll doTask +21E 'MsgT' 60612700 0 0 17e070 17e070 343c24 17e070

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 343c24 'MsgT' 60612700 17e528 6063862e 'LopT' 343c24 0

meson.dll loopInTask +27 'LopT' 343c24 0 0 0 17ea38 60641132 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'LopT' 606126d0 0 0 17e560 17e560 0 17e580

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 343c24 'LopT' 606126d0 'LopT' 343c24 0 0 0

meson.dll TThread::MsgLoop +45 'LopT' 17ea44 6063862e 0 b 17ef3c 6063862e 0

meson.dll mesonGoLoop +14 0 b 17ef3c 6063862e 0 17fedc 6111dfdd 0

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Task' 6060a2b0 0 0 17ea7c 17ea7c 60640fb7 17ea84

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 343c24 'Task' 6060a2b0 0 b 17ef3c 6063862e 0

meson.dll mesonGo +129 0 17fedc 6111dfdd 0 0 0 354988 2e0148

meson.dll doTask +21E 'Prog' 6060a170 0 0 17ef74 17ef74 6006722b 17ef78

meson.dll TThread::TaskCall +21 343c24 'Prog' 6060a170 0 17fedc 6111dfdd 0 0

meson.dll Meson +2C 0 0 0 354988 2e0148 3 9 2e0000

Retrospect.exe _WinMain +4DD 61100000 0 2e294a a 0 0 7efde000 44

Retrospect.exe _WinMainCRTStartup +157 7efde000 17ffd4 7730cfed 7efde000 52a06f1a 0 0 7efde000

kernel32.dll 0001:0007e3f3 7efde000 52a06f1a 0 0 7efde000 0 0 0