execution completeed successfully

Any ideas?

Well, you haven't provided much in the way of specific information about your Restore steps.

Retrospect requires you to Mark items for Restore. After that, it provides you with information about how much data you've selected, before you click on the "Restore..." button.

What did you do?

Dave

Steps: Restore/Search for Files and Folders/Choose Source backup Sets/Choose Destination Folder/Create File selection Criteria (search name)

It then searches and tells me what was found. I see what it is i want to receive and mark the files and folders. "Ready to Execute...verify your choices, then click Retrieve"

I choose the files and folders I want. It goes through the retrieval process and says, "execution completed successfully."

I am backing up from tape.

No files.

From the top:

Open Retrospect/click on restore/ Search for Files and folders.

Choose my sources.

Choose my destination folder.

Create file search criteria. In this case it's "chase".

It searches. It finds what I am looking for and tells me my choices.

I then choose the files I want to retrieve and hit the Retrieve button.

now it's just saying execution incomplete and it did not find any files.

It once again sounds like you have a member marked as missing. You may have marked it as missing again during a prior attempt to restore.

In a prior post you said the tape name is displayed at "b1 Archive 1005 [b0000002]"

This does not sound like a valid tape name. A screenshot would be great. You have screenshot upload rights now.

B0000002 sounds like the bar code name. b1 must be part of the member name, but it doesn't seem to show the member number itself.

I can see this recent screenshot but I really need a screenshot of the tape as it appears under Configure>Devices after you load it in the drive, or when a media request dialog box is displayed.

The current screenshot makes it look like you have a member marked as missing still. It also seems to show that your operations log will have more detail. What does the log say?

I am sure this issue can be quickly handled by a call to tech support. It may save you time troubleshooting