Creating a WinXP SP2 Disaster Recovery CD from non-SP2 Windows Install CDROM

Hello,

I have a WinXP SP2 workstation for which I'd like to create a bootable disaster recovery CD. The instructions to create the CD tell me I need to insert my Windows Installer CDROM and point the wizard to the CD's i386 folder.

My Windows XP Installer CDROM is for the original Windows XP release, and I have not slipstreamed in SP2 to this CDROM, though I have since downloaded and installed Microsoft's SP2 update directly to my computer.

Is it going to mess up my disaster recovery CD if I use the original-release XP CDROM's i386 folder, when the computer I'm backing up is actually running SP2? Surely some of the contents of the i386 folder are updated with the application of SP2, but I don't know the internals of the Disaster Recovery CD creation enough to know if this is discrepancy is going to pose any issues.

If so, one idea I had is to create the XP SP2 slipstream folder on my hard drive per the URL above, and just point Disaster Recovery at this folder. That way at least I don't have to go to the trouble of burning a CDROM.

Thanks,

-Jeff