Daylight Savings and Starting a NEW Back-up Set

We use Retrospect 4.3 on a MC running Classic. Last week we began new sets for back-up since the Daylight Savings time change was going to change the dates of the files on our server anyways. So rather than have a ton of new DAT tapes added to our sets, we started new sets. Anyways, the sets began on Monday AM 10/30, so the time change should have been rest on the machine on Sunday 10/29. On Thursday, 11/2 we restarted the machine before beginning our last new back-up set (we make 3 sets for each year), the Mac asked me if I wanted to update the clock, which I said yes. Wew had already run through 5-40gb tapes for the first two sets, so the last set was run under a new time. Now when the first set went to start again, it wanted to back-up everything on our server again, and I know it's because of the time change that I said to update on 11/2. Is there something I can do to not have our entire server backed-up again and waste another 10-40gb tapes just because of an hour change?