"Automatic skip to blank media" preference in 4.3?

I use Express v4.3 on OS 9.2.2. I do 3 backups per week: first a recycle, then two normals. The total size of a full backup is just under the size of one of my SuperDisks. This means that every week, my first incremental backup always spans two members. Now I know I can manually go in--every week after the initial backup--and set it to skip to a new member, but I'd rather have it done automatically.

So I searched the knowledgebase, and read about the "Automatic skip to blank media" preference, which seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. However I can't seem to find it in Express. Where is it?

Thanks!

This feature is not available in the Express version. We are definitely sensitive to people's needs for a full-featured backup product. Retrospect Express, we believe, provides this while omitting the "whistles and bells" that, while invaluable to many, are too much for the average single user.

Fully customizable preferences and selector are only a feature of the full version of Retrospect, and are not likely to be added to Retrospect Express in the future.

As it stands, though, "advanced" features such as these are only available in Retrospect Desktop or better.