Error -3405 (On a mailbox that exists and has privledges)

Hello all,

I know about the common -3405 errors (deleted mailbox, insufficient permissions, etc), but I'm having one that I just can't figure out..

Here's the scoop:

Every night, on a specific users mailbox (that I *can* access, and *does* have full permissions on), I get

Scanning incomplete, error -3405 (unknown)

I've tried unlicensing/relicensing, forgetting the volume, etc. Nothing changes.

I've looked at both the backup server and the exchange server app, security, and system logs, there are no errors reported, and the only thing about it is the success audio saying that the backup user logged in with privileges to impersonate another user.

So, lack of an event log or the standard unlicense or forget strategy, I'm out of ideas. Anyone else have any that I may try? I'm tired of getting emails on my phone at 4AM saying that backups failed. smile.gif

Thanks,

Diamond187

>>the only thing about it is the success audio saying that the backup user logged in with privileges to impersonate another user.

I have no idea what that statement means, or if you're referring to some error message. You'll have to be clearer.

Additionally, you should provide complete configuration information when posting. Retrospect version, client version, Exchange version, OS version when posting.

If the problem is only happening on one mailbox it is most likely corrupted in a way that prevents access. Create a new mailbox for the user and move their items into it.