New Exchange 2003 Mailboxes Not Auto Added

When I manage my mailboxes backup script, new mailboxes do not appear. I attempt a login request to the Exchange server hoping this will refresh the listed mailboxes, but it does not. When I view the client that contains the Exchange server, I see the new mailboxes. Additionally, mailboxes that have been purged from Exchange are not removed from Retrospect. Does anyone have this challange? I am running Retrospect 7.5.387. I have Exchange 2003 with all patches and service packs running on Windows 2003 Server with all patches and service packs. Thanks!

What do you mean by "When I view the client that contains the Exchange server, I see the new mailboxes" - are you referring to the Client Properties in Retrospect or the machine itself?

To get rid of deleted mailboxes on the client you can Forget them from Configure > Volumes. If the mailboxes have been deleted, but not yet purged, they will show up again after the next poll of the Exchange Server because they are still being reported as available.

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem, when you go to configure, client and then choose Exchange server the mailboxes listed under volumes does not match the mailboxes listed under configure, volumes, Exchange server.

I can go in and highlight the mailbox in configure, client, Exchange server and it will show up in configure, volumes, Exchange server, but I'd like not to have to do that everythime a user is added.

I've tried just highlighting "Exchange Mailboxes" in configure, clients, Exchange server but it still does not pick the new mailboxes up.