Warning message keeps appearing

Retrospect Single Server 7.5.370, Driver Update 7.5.10.104 on Win 2K Server.

Today when I got in, I noticed this dialog in Retrospect:

Exit and re-launch Retrospect for changes to the security preferences to take effect.

Ok, so I did that. Then that dialog popped up a few more times, and Retrospect eventually quit. I restarted Retrospect, and got that same dialog about 6 times at startup. I quit again, restarted, and got the dialog another 6 times. It would appear that's going to happen from now on.

What's happening here? What does this dialog mean? And what do I need to do to make it go away?

• 4 weeks later...

Quote:

It sounds like there may be a problem with the account you are using with Retrospect. Try going to Configure > Preferences > Security and use a different administrative user account.

It's being run under the domain Administrator account. What do you mean by "there may be a problem with the account"? What sort of "problem"?

• 3 weeks later...

Some more info here: In Preferences->Execution->Security, if I have "Run Retrospect as the logged-in user" selected, then I don't get the warnings. If I select "Always run Retrospect as the specified user" and have the domain Admin account in there, then I get the warnings, click through them all, and at the top of the Retrospect window, it says the software is being run as "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM". Of course, that is wrong, somehow.

I have tried switching back and forth between the two options, but still I get the warning when using "Always run Retrospect...". Any suggestions as to how to fix this? (I would like to keep it this way so I can keep "Run Retrospect in the Terminal Services session" checked.)