Weird sceduling bug?

Over the last two weeks I've had a very strangle problem on Tuesday nights there both Friday and Mondays scripts seem to activate, even though the schedule for them is correct.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

i.e. I have about 5 scripts for different server groups and then these are replicated one for each day of the week. The naming convention is "Monday Exchange 2003" "Monday Database Server" "Tuesday Exchange 2003" etc etc each setup to execute on the correct date, repeated every 7 days.

On top of these backup scripts I have a daily 'groom' script which grooms the following days drive ready for a backup - to reduce risk of it filling up. These also all fired off last night, even though they are specifically set up to run one day a week (i.e. Tuesday Groom is set to run on Monday night, ready for Proactive backups to kick in from 1am)

All the script schedules are correct, but on Wednesday morning for two weeks now (since upgrading from 7.0 to 7.5 and adding groom scripts) I have found all of Friday and Mondays scripts "waiting" to execute?!

The logs show my server backups are failing due to a groom firing off incorrectly and hogging the script expires!

Rich

Oh dear...

Ignore this, I've just found out what the problem was (not Retrospect related). When upgrading to 7.5 it appears 7.0 is left on the server still. I rebooted the server yesterday and it would appear V7 booted up instead of 7.5 - which throw a fit.

Time to kill off 7.0 and remove that script I think!

Rich