Backup Server wants Media

I am confused. I bought a 120Gb hard drive to backup all my clients. I created a Backup Set, "Server", that is a File backup to the F: drive (the 120Gb drive). I then created 6 Backup Server scripts to backup each client to the "Server" Backup Set.

I encountered no problem when I started the Backup Server. After all the clients backed up, I put in another 120Gb drive and formatted it. I then told the Backup Server to start and it indicated that all the Backup Server scripts needed the right Media. That surprised me. I finally resorted to creating another Backup Set, "Server B", and saved to the F: drive. Then I created another set of Backup Server Scripts to backup to the "Server B" backup set.

Why did this happen? It was my understanding that it would not find any files in the "Server" backup set on drive F (and the catalog too) so it would back everything up again. Is this only true for real "Scripts" not Backup Server "Scripts"?