"Report" and "Log" out of sync

This is a new one to me and I've been using Retrospect at dozens of sites for the past 5 years.

Retrospect Workgroup 6.0193 on Mac OSX Panther Server 10.3.6.

The past 2 days the "Report" has been 2 days behind. For example, today is 8/19, but the last activity in the Report is for 8/17. The "Log" shows that the backup ran fine last night, but that info isn't making it to the Report.

Anyone seen this or know a solution?

Thanks

Nate,

Thanks for the response. Lots of files are being copied in the backups every night, but the Report is stuck on last Tuesday night. Very weird, never seen anything like it.

I just noticed this, though: there are 2 separate scripts running - one to backup the server and all workstations and one that backs up only a database file. The database backup is updating in the Report, the workstation/server backup is not. The workstation/server backup has hundreds of changed files every night, lots of activity in the Log.

Could this have anything to do with the new RDU? That's the only change I can think of in the past few weeks.

Jason

And... I take it back.

While it is OK at the place I've been mentioning, now it's happening somewhere else.

Backup scripts (not "duplicate"), files are definitely being copied. 6.0.204 on Panther Server.

Seems to be a bug of sorts with version 6, or maybe when a hard drive is used as a removable disk?

Jason