All schedules deferred after new year

A bug exists in all older Macintosh versions of Retrospect that will make scripts appear deferred.  This is a cosmetic only bug that is fixed in 15.6.1. No backups should fail to run because of this issue. 

You can either ignore the defer warnings or you can upgrade to 15.6.1 and the issue will not appear. http://www.retrospect.com/upgrade or http://www.retrospect.com/updates

It appears to not be cosmetic. No scripts are running. I have a number of clients using this version. It seems pretty sketchy to make them all pay for an upgrade because suddenly version 14 won't work. In addition, I've tried several work arounds with rescheduling and nothing keeps a script, whether old or new, from being deferred.

Contrary to what the head of Retrospect Tech Support has said above, the issue that causes a script to appear deferred as of January 1st is definitely not just a cosmetic issue. The deferred scripts, when they run, do not backup "client" machines, only local drives.

See this post for the details of a test I did.

P.S.: See this post; i turns out that the issue is cosmetic, and fixable with Console 14.6.2, for Retrospect Mac 12.5-14.6—unless you have the -530 Bug problem I had.  Sorry for testing that indicated otherwise. :(

Edited by DavidHertzberg
Added P.S. saying the issue _is_ cosmetic and fixable for _normal_ 12.5-14.6