I don't see anything in the forum about this, but it appears to me to be a serious bug.

I cannot seem to "move" a disk media set.

I have - many times in the past - moved a disk media set from one disk to another. Manually changing the path name in the "member" and/or rebuilding the catalog would restore the "moved" set to be usable.

In Retro 14.6.1 (mac) _and_ Retro 12.6.1 (Windows) I am having the same problem. If the files of a disk media set are copied from one disk to another, it is not possible to "restore" it to health. It seems quite impossible. I've tried several permutations of repair, rebuild, manual manipulation of the path(s), and even removing the catalog before rebuild. The best I can do is get it to show "green" in the console and then when I try to use it, the execution gets stuck on "waiting for media". If I try to "find" the media (member(s)), it either ignores me (Mac) or fails with an error (Windows).

Has anyone else seen this? I'm guessing it is a new bug in a recent upgrade, because this used to work.

No, I have not tried to re-install an old version to see if that would work.

Page 15 in the Mac v13 documentation says: (under "what's new")

Portable Backup Sets/Media Sets
Retrospect v11 for Windows and Retrospect v13 for Mac now allow customers to move
the member folders of disk sets to new locations and let Retrospect know by simply
editing the members and picking the new location. There are scenarios where moving
these files is preferable to a set transfer.

Oops.

Likewise oops; I missed that wiped-out capability in this post, to which I've now added a mention of it.  Do you get the feeling, Don Lee, that the two of us should maybe be watching out for an information-suppression hit squad from Walnut Creek? (insert appropriate smiley here)