Google Drive?

Do we think that Retrospect will ever support Google Drive as a cloud destination?

I presently have truly unlimited Google drive storage space with G-Suite Business at many of the sites we manage.

Arq supports this as a destination, but I would prefer to keep this within Retrospect.

Anyone know the reason we haven't seen this as an option - or otherwise if we may see this in the future?

Pete should read this post from about a year ago.  What it says is still true, since the only non-Amazon-AWS-S3-compatible cloud provider added to Retrospect since then (and I just received an e-mailed announcement of Retrospect Mac 14.6 today) is Backblaze B2. Google Cloud Storage is supported—because it is apparently compatible with AWS S3, but Google Drive is not.  

Here is a blog article on the differences between Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive; the blog article happens to be the first reference in the Wikipedia article "Google Cloud Storage".  The article IMHO answers Pete's question "Anyone know the reason we haven't seen this as an option - or otherwise if we may see this in the future?"