error-559 (network connection timeout)

I am continuing to get the -559 (network connection timeout) error which is followed by:

"necoSoccTimer: connection failed. Can't access backup client, error -559"

I've contacted phone tech support and am told this is a known problem and they are working on a solution. I have the Retrospect error code list. That briefly describes the problem but not how to fix it. I have deleted Retrospect from the client computers and re-added. I deleted the computers in Sources and Script and added via multicast. The next backup cycle comes around and I see one these error codes: -530, -519, -505.

We have multiple clients on the same network/switch and firewall that do not get these errors.

I was also instructed to open Activities in Retrospect and stop it. I then opened System Preferences on the probelm computers and stopped Retrospect. Turned it back on and resumed Activities in Retrospect. That did not resolve the issue. I want to know why these backup's are failing and avoid these problems from reoccurring.