Empty Client Installers Folder

Sanity check time - after two installs of 12.0.2(116), the Client Updaters folder is rather empty. Is there a seperate download for the insides of this folder, and or is just an Easter egg? Anyone get the good stuff in the intial install? 

In my experience, when updating through the Retrospect app, the client installers and updaters aren't typically installed. In our case, that may be because we have modified the installer or installer folder to include our public key (making the failure to overwrite the folders a good thing).

Go to Preferences/Console and click on "Export client installer." That will get you what you need.

In my experience, when updating through the Retrospect app, the client installers and updaters aren't typically installed. In our case, that may be because we have modified the installer or installer folder to include our public key (making the failure to overwrite the folders a good thing).

Go to Preferences/Console and click on "Export client installer." That will get you what you need.

No, no - it's the Client Updaters, Not Installers, I'm missing...

:)

No, no - it's the Client Updaters, Not Installers, I'm missing...

When you click on "Export client installers," Retrospect will (or should) create a folder inside the Retrospect app folder that contains both the basic installers as well as the updaters. Are you saying you tried this and that didn't happen?

• 1 month later...

When you click on "Export client installers," Retrospect will (or should) create a folder inside the Retrospect app folder that contains both the basic installers as well as the updaters. Are you saying you tried this and that didn't happen?

OK - it's working now w/export ( kinda hidden in there [grumblegrumble ] )

Thanks!